La Maison d' Armoise's Photos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crafting for Pink Ribbon Tournament

Alys and I have been crafting a few projects to donate to the Pink Ribbon Tournament this coming Sunday. I had a few skeins of different pink colors that were begging to be turned into something useful. Thus these pink knit and felted clogs were created. These are fun to make and they fit right into the pink theme.










A couple of weeks ago I warped up a card weaving project, also for the Pink Ribbon raffle. Only 10 cards can produce a really nice pattern. There is a total of over 4 5/8 yds of approximately 1/2" wide cotton trim. I am grateful there are creative people out there producing patterns for me to use! Maybe I'll get to the point of designing my own someday, but for now I tap others' talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment